Rural Livestock Property for Sale
210mg Irrigation Licence on Outstanding Cattle Block
Property ID 1840382• "Jarravale" is regarded as the best property in the Kyogle district and has 284 acres of magnificent country to prove it. Situated less then 10kms from Kyogle township this property which was one of the best dairy farms in the district is now running stud and commercial Simmental cattle which are a picture to look at.
• The improvements are as good as the land and boast a large fully renovated 3 / 4 bedroom timber homestead with verandas on two sides, high 14' ceilings, polished Teak flooring, as new kitchen and bathroom, large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, French doors, dining room, separate lounge and a large covered deck to take in the beautiful views over the creek flats.
• The creek flats have 22 irrigation hydrants and a 210 megalitre irrigation license with irrigation points on both Horseshoe Creek & Fawcett Creeks. Over 100 acres can be irrigated. There is an equipped bore which supplies water to the water troughs located over the farm plus some dams.
• The lush pastures are covered with clover, Kikuyu, Paspalum, Seteria (mainly used for silage) with rye planted in some paddocks for winter feed.
• The owner estimates a carrying capacity of 150 breeders given the quality of the land and the access to water.
• Other improvements include 2 machinery sheds, a herringbone dairy converted to a covered steel stockyards with a vet crush, weaner shed and yards, double lock up colour bond garage with a carport.
• The house is surrounded by lovely manicured lawns, gardens and trees.
• PRICE: $2,400,000